Friday, November 4, 2016

and as we manage to live on we all eventually disappear

DSC_0411 DSC_0415 DSC_0416 DSC_0419 DSC_0439 DSC_0425 DSC_0432 DSC_0424 DSC_0426 DSC_0455 DSC_0440 DSC_0447 DSC_0445

In the afternoon of our another weekend outing, we passed by The Jam Factory, which turned out was just a ferry cross away from where we lived. Home to the hipsters, there were live indie band playing, coffee shop x bookstorethe usual combination, art gallery, and local brand market.
After what seemed to be a long journey visiting Wat Arun in the morning and the pain of walking around led by Google Maps and intuition, a kind, kind lady's gesture of hailing songthaew for us in order to get here was greatly appreciated. I enjoyed the vibe thoroughly, leisurely Saturday afternoon by the river.
It never stops amuses me, how people of this country appreciates and applies design in what seems to be anything, in any form. I think I've brought a piece of their creativity back home.

3 comments :

  1. there goes all the sticky sweat. saya manusia lengket~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i deal with my personal problems the same way i deal with my homework.

      i don't.

      Delete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...