Saturday, November 7, 2015

Life Lately #2

DSC_5033DSC_5519
1 2 as a consolation for my crumbling body and mind this harsh week, yesterday I left class early with few friends to find refreshments. While strolling around the shady park we realized that we were surrounded by lizards (they seem to breed a whole generation there...), walked off in a rush from the area and found this koi pond

DSC_5524DSC_5523
3 4 after years of not visiting game centre, I finally did; only to meet these kiasu gamers who thought their family own the place so they could monopolize a particular machine and spend a handful tens of thousands Rupiah for building my claw machine maneuver skill. Had enough with being scammed by rigged machines after dozens of tries, at last I won my first UFO catcher plushie. Perfectionist never gave up! (¬‿¬)


DSC_5424DSC_5433
DSC_5436DSC_5438
5 6 7 8 had lunch with Monica and her daughter Mont Blanc
8DSC_5510
9 10 I...'m sort of, being in a position which requires me to lead people. And with this much storm (still) going in my life, to lead myself alone is already an agony, let alone others.
Well I realize whining or cutting isn't going to bring me any improvement or lessen my responsibility so lately I've been absorbing myself in watercolor painting. The idea of pouring my emotion into transluscent colors soothes me.
It's pretty hard to maintain the practice frequency because of works and whatnot. But slow progress is a progress. yeah?

4312
11 12 13 14 another lunch date ended by taking the newly-bought balloon a visit to the book store

***

Last week a close family member passed away. It upset me badly that I couldn't be present during her last hour, neither I could make it to see her face for the last time.
Grief made the last 6 days spent with pretending passed in slow motion. Last night I distanced myself from others (gosh how I hate LINE chat), ate to my heart content, and watched The Changeling.
.
.
Today I feel a bit better. :)
but haven't gotten any assignment done hahaha

2 comments :

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm glad that you have friends and family to support you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the condolence. I'm healing now :)

      Delete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...