Tuesday, December 9, 2014

If I had pretty spring at the corner of my heart

DSC_0521 DSC_0560 DSC_0572 DSC_0580 DSC_0595 DSC_0610 DSC_0681 DSC_0629 DSC_0625 DSC_0621 DSC_0678 DSC_0569
Spent the first week of my year-end holiday at a reeeally kind friend's place in East Java.
The night after I arrived, we woke up at wee hour to catch the sunrise over volcanoes at Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. Too bad mist covered the ray that we barely saw anything. Well it was good enough rain didn't pour hard on our visit. Plus with the breathtaking scenery, who can really complain?
The air was really cold. By tropical country standard, of course! But this one friend could withstand the weather with only a layer of t-shirt and jeans. She had all of us stunned, including a Japanese man who went up to her and asked if she was okay hahah.

Then we left the viewpoint at Mt. Penanjakan for the sand sea.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...