Sunday, June 1, 2014

That day is salad day

DSC_0155 DSC_0063 DSC_0303 DSC_0238 DSC_0290 DSC_0291 DSC_0300
I guess you understand what happened to my wet shorts ╭(ಥ⊆ಥ ╭)

The main reason I went to Kiluan bay was, to see wild dolphin in its own habitat!
And for that very reason, on our second day in early morning me and Yuliana were more than ready to start the dolphin-hunting! Buuuut weather was being uncooperative. The wind was strong and there were waves so we had to endure our eagerness for few hours until the sea is calm again. I wondered why we couldn't just start because the waves on the bay weren't big enough to be called storm. I still could bear the shakes, I thought.
But boy, was I wrong. During our way with the traditional boat to the ocean, the wave and wind got worse, I was forced to put my camera back. This was why,
DSC_0115

Taking the boat felt like off-road riding. Our boat....literally flew into the air, just to hit the water hard after. God, just thinking about it brings me nausea right now. I was okay the first 15 minutes, I even screamed in enthusiasm. But eventually I surrendered. I threw up in the middle of Indian Ocean, hahaha.
It was all paid off in the end because we saw the dolphins!!!! One was swimming like, 1 meter away from our boat. Was already near noon so they didn't swim in group already b-b-but it was more than enough!! Better than not seeing any because we were departing in the morning the day after. I can finally tick off my bucket list!(*´▽`*)
And after a light nap, a glass of hot tea, and Tolak Angin I took, we headed to Kelapa Island and took shots above!

12 comments :

  1. whoo, that sounds like a lovely adventure!! And great that it was paid of so well :D seeing wild dolphins must be an amazing experience ^-^ and how I adore these pictures *O*

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you go to see the dolphins at the end. I hope your trip is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your blog is so beautiful, and those pictures... Those make me dream of holidays already!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great place dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty photos!

    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cicaa your photoss alwayss so kewll ya <333

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    and lovely photos here
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS PAGE
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures! you are so cute :)
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow it looks great !!
    love the photos
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! ヾ(〃・∇・〃)
I'm more like a silent reader too so no need to leave comment if you don't feel like typing. But if you leave some they'll brighten my day, really♡ ヽ(〃^・^〃)ノ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...