Monday, April 14, 2014

I'll be here beneath the stars

DSC_0858 DSC_0897 DSC_0877 DSC_0915 DSC_0896 DSC_0900 DSC_0935
So this is the smell of freedom, haha~ I just hit my semester break and so I thought I should post something in the celebration of this! Finally no more torturing nights with no sleep and backpain of too much slouching, cutting paperboards on the floor...at least for the next 2 weeks (seriously I'm opposing my uni idea of its three semester program which has just started from my academic year...)
But no worries now, I hope I can blog more in return of my absence 〃゚ー゚)ノ
The photos were from January (!!!) where my friends (oh hi Steffi!) and I still have enough spare time to go outside and see the daylight (-д-`) we visited Beatrice Quarters and couldn't stop taking photo of the pretty teacup. Next time I go there I will surely order the tea hahaha.

3 comments :

  1. Hi! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog :) Yes, baby breath is pretty! Good luck for third semester too! I got barely no holidays after mid-terms -___- but, 3 months holiday awaits after final term which is I've to move to 5th semester! It's nice to hang out in a pretty place with good friends like that, you really a vintage lover ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I hope you enjoy your semester break! I can't wait until mine. ; -; The One Piece polaroids are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...