Sunday, March 30, 2014

Please don't avoid gravity, let it pull you down

DSC_0706 DSC_0617 DSC_0667 DSC_0098 DSC_0710DSC_0101 DSC_0678
Happy weekend! Now my kind of perfect Saturday night is staying at my room snuggling on my bed + internet + eating lots of home cooked foooood (๑•̀ㅂ•́) و
Never get tired of looking at running waves and school of fish swimming from the clear saltwater. I always post my holiday photos (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ I hate it too but, too bad, my adventure time has decreased a lot compared to last year...once my loaded assignments have been done, I'm planning to become that city explorer again hahaha. Please watch for it!

Still have many things to do (>__>) (such as sleeping...) going to bed now, hope you guys have a great day! (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
틴트 – 늑대들은 몰라요
틴트 – 늑대들은 몰라요

4 comments :

  1. will stay here waiting for your next city review! Hope you get a great score for your assignments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so beautiful! I wish it was warm enough here in Canada so I could go to the beach too! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love vacation photos so I can't complain! Sometimes, remembering beautiful experiences helps us get through the daily gloom.

    Brittney

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved these images! looked like you had a great time :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...