Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Let's make the snowflakes melt before they fall

DSC_0732 DSC_0834 DSC_0735 DSC_0765 DSC_0775
When I went home 6 hours ago, my mind was filled with ideas on what words I should pick to start my first blog post in March and what photos I better put in (و•̀ᴗ•́)و
But just an hour ago every mean gesture and words people did to me during the day came into my mind. You know the feeling, right? Like out of nothing the big wave of melancholy sinks you in. Uuuuuugh. Well, just wanted to share the gem, I often visit the thoughts room. It's been the only thing that listens to my every single curse hahaha. People should try it instead of complaining on social media :-) Oh, and when you need more encouragement there's always the dawn room. Aside from being the cause of problem, internet can be the cure, too ╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Recently I've been hooked with Wouter Hamel's songs. Just discovered him and regret the fact that I didn't find his songs earlier...

4 comments :

  1. Lovely photos, as always! I've never heard of Wouter Hamel even though he's Dutch.. the song sounds pretty good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! The place looks great. Oh I've heard of the thoughts room before - it's a lovely idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your photos! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...