Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The songs that were like my heartbeats

DSC_0717 DSC_0727 DSC_0229 DSC_0687 DSC_0612 DSC_0690 DSC_0732
I'm getting tired of seeing the ocean haha.
The relative's house I went to is in a kampong (village) and it's quite remote, after flew with airplane I still had to ride on a ship and small motorboat in order to reach it.
As expected, the vacation was fulled with unexpected things; one was of how me & my family had to sleep in steerage because the cabins at the ship were all sold out. I'm actually fine with the condition b-but being an extremely hygienic person, I couldn't stop thinking about how they never clean the mattress (sobs) I hardly get any sleep. Bringing book was the best decision I made because I know eventually I will encounter something like this during my trip. I spent 3/4 of my time there reading book while enjoying the breeze at the deck. That was the longest night of my life hahaha, really memorable o(╥﹏╥)o
Anyway, routine has started, yes? It's not even a week and I already miss my home (。・_・。)

3 comments :

  1. Indonesia is so beautiful ^-^ It's one of my biggest dreams to visit your country someday~ Thanks for sharing the amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a fun time in a village. It seems like it would have been a relaxing vacation away from the busy city.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...