Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Forget about the way your heart begins to dance

DSC_1106 DSC_0006 DSC_0030 DSC_0034
You have no idea how relieved I was when our ship finally reached the port. After 8 hours that felt like forever, we began to see traditional fishing boats near the shore, and at last could see the land again.
I stayed for about 1 hour more because I was waiting for the sun to rise and my family was still sleeping (I had no idea how they manage to sleep for so long ʘ‿ʘ). And my patience wasn't in vain! the scenery was really pretty, don't you agree?
Anyway I'm sorry for the absence! I did pretty well last semester but it was far from my objective ;; so uni matters are my main priority right now (☝ ՞ਊ ՞)☝ and I caught a flu last week and is still recovering ( ;´Д`) I spend most of my spare time sleeping (and playing internet by phone...) nowadays.
Gotta go to beauty slumber (ሥส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้益ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้)ሥ Take care of your health, everyone!

4 comments :

  1. Woow~! *and sorry my english*
    This place is soo lovely! The pictures are amazing!! Wonderful *-* I want to go such place like this.
    I hope you are well and have a nice day ^^

    P.S.: I am a bit shy but I just saw that you wrote that (Please let me know if I missed yours (or if I made a mistake) to the "Mori Girl Bloggers" link list. Aaand yes I am too shy to write it but, I am a mori girl blogger too (but last month was a break because my exam-period)
    so if you like it may you put my link there, too? ^^" ehheheh sorry i am too shy ><" I hope it isn't problem to you.
    My blog is here: rabbits-and-flowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! These pictures are awesome by the way ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all these beautiful blues * A *
    Get well soon, bb. It's just first semester anyway, things get better...or worse lol but you'll get the hang of uni after you're done with your first year so don't worry too much ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on school! :) it should always be the main priority!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...