Thursday, January 9, 2014

And you could've been my four leaf clover

DSC_0242 DSC_0251 DSC_0256 DSC_0286 DSC_0281
In early December, I had lunch with my high school friends. If you've read my blog for a long time then you must be familiar with them haha.We attend separate universities but it's fortunate that they're all located in the same region so we could still arrange meetingヾ(^∇^)♪

By the way, this blog has been here for 4 years (I don't know the exact date ww, just that in 2014 it will be 4 year old!).
When I published my first post-which I has deleted ( 。≖ˇωˇ≖。), I didn't have the faintest idea that I will continue doing it for years after and the thrill remains the same. I thought this one will encounter the same fate with my other blogs.
I used to pour all my negative thoughts in long words, which I have to restrain now, because more and more individuals are visiting this little space. It's not wise to spill too much about your personal life. Besides, as a reader of this blog myself (I do! haha) I want to feel happiness as a feedback for my wasted time looking at photos ๑>◡<๑

Having people notice my presence never crossed my mind before. Thank you so much for all the interest given for Forget Me Not! ✌(◔ڼ◔)✌

5 comments :

  1. Congrats on your blog turning four years old! :)
    And it's so nice that you still manage to find time to hang out with your friends, even if they go to other universities.

    Michelle
    The Girly Gamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jelly that you keep coming to some cutest places in town and those pics look so lovely. By the way, happy new year 2014 to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation!
    The pizza looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, congrats for the anniversary! 4 years of Forget me not, I hope there are going to be several more ones! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...