Friday, December 13, 2013

Put on your gears and walk towards the sun

DSC_0371 DSC_0464 DSC_0430 DSC_0419 DSC_0462 DSC_0494
Few days after the holiday started I went out with Steffi (her post about our lunch here!) and a friend to Mariette's House. The cafe's food was nice, and Steffi seemed to enjoy her milkshake very much haha. Few days before I visited the place too and tried their pizza which was yummy because the whole pizza was covered with mozzarella on top!! ƪ(˘▽˘ƪ)
And did you see the decoration? Actually it was the main reason why I went here eheheh.

As expected I spent my days at home by being a hikkikomori. Beside stalking people as usual, I started watching Ulzzang Shidae after years of restraining myself not to because I get bored really easily (╥﹏╥) seriously, no matter how I'm into kpop or jpop I can't watch their drama and/or reality show because I know somewhere in the middle I will stop watching haha. The longest record of series I watch is Ouran. I quitted after 10 episodes orz....and Super Junior's EHB maybe during my delusional fangirl period. There are 13 episodes but as long as I can remember I skipped some boring looking episode....
Oh yes, by the way, I watch Ulzzang Shidae because I want to see my ulzzang crush since middle school Park Hyung Seok (ノ´▽`)ノ Oppa no matter which girlfriend you bring to your home tonight (ahahah ;;;) please receive my love beam (๑✧◡✧๑) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments :

  1. I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself with your friends. The restaurant décor is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had lots of fun
    You all look so adorable!♡

    Cristielle |~Fairytale Princess ☾•*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!
    now I miss hanging out with my friends :(

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The café looks extremely cute! Where do you find these comfy shops, I'm envying you for them :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...