Saturday, December 14, 2013

My mornings are nights to some others

I happened to find these high quality album jacket pictures from my all-time girl crush IU ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ they are all so pretty!! I really like how Loen managed to choose the right concept that suits IU's image since Good Day (though I must admit I kinda miss seeing that girl covering songs with her guitar hehe). She would be a great mori girl with that innocent little sister image, wouldn't she? (。♥‿♥。) I don't really know what behaviour she carries off screen but, Ji Eun-ah, did it hurt when you fall from heaven? (;⊿; )
credits
iDg5HGxsIQX2Q ibsDtEpy3fFQy5 i2V8eOUkAo7Ls ivbzM6dY7kMhA ibyfV7bzuy3mMr iAphTl5U8Mj0Y

Haha I know, I notice the similar expression there too.
I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I did! And this nocturnal creature shall sleep now ๑>◡<๑

4 comments :

  1. I do not listen to her but her duet with Jonghyun from SHINee (which happened to be my bias since forever) is very good :9

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy IU's songs. The photos are lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love IU too! Merry Christmas ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...