Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Under the shade of the clouds, with eyes closed

DSC_0125 DSC_0130 DSC_0192 DSC_0159 DSC_0138 DSC_0189 DSC_0182 DSC_0185 DSC_0165 DSC_0133 DSC_0194 DSC_0175 DSC_0168 DSC_0151 DSC_0150 DSC_0179 DSC_0164 DSC_0144 DSC_0196 DSC_0170
Trying to be more active right here! Still featuring Elizabeth (you should check her latest Germany vacation post) we continued to hop in to Pusat Primata Schmutzer/Schmutzer Primate Center. It felt better here than to be outside, to be honest. The animals are in more decent condition and it's greener here! o(*゚▽゚*)o
But still-we thought the gorilla looked depressed, don't you think so? It refused to face people and turned his back to us while eating leaves ⊙△⊙....sounds like me in my aloof mode haha.
Today was my lazy day because I had no class. Happy Islamic New Year for those who celebrate it! ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

10 comments :

  1. This zoo definitely looks like a happier place. So much greenery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. omggg i really don't know that our zoo has this kind of spot!!! is the primate place new or is it only me who has been super kudet?! i always love forest, or forest-like.
    weeell, actually it was a bit hard for me at the first time since it's 160 people in the class (i know it's really a huge amount of human beings, and in one class), but almost all of them are nice, but still we the girls as usual always divided ourselves into smaller groups (you know, sumthin like geng-gengan lol). but that's normal, impossible to go everywhere together as hundreds of people.
    wow! so you're taking product design, that must be fun, yet tiring right?
    i know, the project that you have to do till midnight or even in the morning really sucks, but sometimes is it fun because you've got to do the things that you've chosen, which is what you love too. am i right or not? hehe
    yessss! let's earn a lot of money and maybe we can plan a trip overseas together someday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, udah lama bgd gk kesana :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog, would you like to follow each other, let me know and I will follow u back dear
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos!
    looks like a fun day

    xoxo
    www.stylefrontier.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...