Saturday, October 5, 2013

Odaiba

DSC_0718 DSC_0735 dsc_0724 DSC_0730 DSC_0736 DSC_0731 DSC_0721
It's beautiful, isn't it? Before going back to my house (in the afternoon, and come back again by tomorrow morning.....) I guess a short blog post won't hurt.
After visiting Sensoji Temple, we went to Akihabara, did some shopping at Ginza and then arrived at Odaiba. It was still drizzling.
I walked around Venus Fort and was really fascinated by the giant ferris wheel, but look at the crowd, I didn't think I could make it before dinner time started, so...ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Someday I will go back here and ride Daikanransha, I promise.

9 comments :

  1. The music fits this post so well. Lovely photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photograph of the crowd of people with umbrellas. I never seen that many people using umbrellas before. I live in a place where people don't walk that much, everyone drives so there's never a sea of people walking around when it's raining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The music sounds awesome! And very nice photos, Odaiba looks quite lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your music taste! Where do you find new artists?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures~ was this at the time you spend 3 days in Japan or a recent visit? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This place looks wonderful :D the Ferris wheel is indeed gaint, I wish we had one here sometimes ^-^
    beautiful pictures -!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photo with all the umbrellas. What a sight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...