Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I'm not sad, I'm dancing

DSC_1019 DSC_1021 DSC_1034 DSC_1046 DSC_1050 DSC_1042 DSC_1051 DSC_1062 DSC_1071 DSC_1075 DSC_0069 DSC_1084 DSC_0006 DSC_1032 DSC_1087
Super overdue post, almost 3 months since the trip ended and I just blog about it now. We had a volcano tour at mount Merapi by renting off-road Jeeps ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ They took us to Museum Sisa Hartaku (err, roughly translated as museum of my remaining possession).
You know about the massive 2010 Merapi eruption? Most of the villagers were evacuated, but hundreds for any reason remained still on their house and couldn't be saved. The museum is from a villager's house that remain intact, you can see what happened to the utensils, uh, and the owner's cow, too. Heartbreaking and astonishing at the same time.
Tidbits, by the way, my friends saw something sitting on the chair at the house (no, not the owner. s/he's perfectly alive-I asked the guide already hahaha). That's why I don't show you every corner of the museum. Creeps me that I took photos at that spot knowing nothing....(‘~` ) aaAAHHHhh I regret hearing the truth....(゜▽゜;)

13 comments :

  1. lovely pics!
    want to follow each other? let me know :)

    sweet and sugars,
    DIAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. geez! such a nice history place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg it's so fun! and you went with ur friends, must be really fun! the skeletons are my fave! Indonesia is such a beautiful land indeed ya gak?(BTW its for a competition makanya panjang banget haha)
    Check out my first Maldivian Portfolio; Maldivian Gypsy on http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com
    (below the Singapore Post)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg it looks amazing
    loving the photos too

    xoxo
    style frontier
    visit my shop shop style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool !
    follow each other?
    let me know ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've had a lot of fun :)


    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.... great trip and great place... the museum looks amazingly awesome! great post!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely love the photos~ and you look so cute! >.< love the hoodie, and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos!
    Have fun Missy :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. ca cat rambut yaa? btw itu yg duduk di kursi apa mksudnya ya .__. HAHAHAH have a very nice day btw! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. 2 Mar '16

    Hi Pricilla :) =)

    Love your pictures !!! :) Where is "Saya in Underworld" re: her blog on "Elevator to another world?" She has not posted in a year. I see you posted on her elevator blog. Thank you hope she is okay. Take care !!! JOHN USA :) =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...