Friday, August 9, 2013

You strike a match that lights my heart on fire

DSC_0097 DSC_0059 DSC_0044 DSC_0051 DSC_0056 DSC_0045 DSC_0072 DSC_0104 DSC_0046 DSC_0070 DSC_0052 DSC_0114 DSC_0089 DSC_0119 DSC_0092 ^Sorry guys for the blurred photo, I just had to because I look kinda good there; In the group photo above because of the tucked inner shirt I look bloated okay heheh  (o*・ω・)ノ 
This is an overdue post, we went in June...It's been a long time I don't make another post in the cafe section. Even though it (and maybe the upcoming places) is not a cafe in general but let's just classify cute eatery as a cafe in this blog since it would be bothersome to make another label again (・∀・) So here we are at Lekker Bekker! It's a Dutch restaurant and the interior is really cute, not to mention affordable price. I ordered bolletjes, first time eating one, and the taste was good, but can't describe it well I think, I'm not a great food blogger.....
Hopefully this wouldn't be the last rock bottom trip for the three of us, because of uni we have to live apart; I mean we've already lived apart before but now it's farther we're even forced to move out the town separately (╯_╰”)

Lekker Bekker is located at:
Summarecon Mall Serpong 2, 2nd floor, Jalan Boulevard Gading Serpong, Tangerang

5 comments :

  1. Aww this café looks so cute, I wanna live in it haha! The interior reminds me of a doll house and the dishes must taste very sweet and great, right?
    Nice pictures, hun<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LOOK SO CUTE <3
    Pannekoeken, poffertjes and bolletjes!! :D I can definitely recommend pannekoeken as well ;) The cafe looks really cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing =)

    Check out my new post =) http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/08/flowers-in-my-mind.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just adorable!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...