Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The love that I'm drinking is overflowing

DSC_9917 DSC_9961 DSC_9918 DSC_9963 DSC_0024 DSC_9933 DSC_9962 DSC_9916 DSC_0014 DSC_0012 DSC_0009 DSC_0060 DSC_0056
Can not stop marveling at the interior of Central Park's Nanny's Pavillon. Pretty isn't it? Went here with friends around early August, I tried their baked rice and it came with a plate (more like a bowl) bigger than my face (taking photo with it helps making your face looks smaller). Taste and portion was satisfying. There were some problems with the waiters though, they couldn't smile well, I suppose so in exchange I violated almost every corner of their restaurant with the sound of my camera muahahaha. First week of school so far is doing good. I learned a lot of new things and find new great friends. But, still, the price of drawing equipments is out of mind. This month's expense is.......whoaa

Nanny's Pavillon - Le Jardin des Fleurs:
Sogo Central Park Ground Floor, Jalan Let.Jend. S. Parman Kav.28, Jakarta Barat

14 comments :

  1. Oh, it looks so lovely in this pavillon! I wanna visit such a cute place, too :D
    And as always, only delish food here and there! Grr, I'm hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is it? cute place :D and you look so cute too anyway :)

    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! I'm glad school is going well ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore the title of your post - there is a lot of poetry in it and proof that words surely can speak volumes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always pretty pictures you take! I wish I had the guts to violate places I go to hahaha. Don't know why, but I always get super shy when I take pictures of places!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we got the same taste! Every single Nannys in our country is so rad and pretty and they always come with great taste and portion. The one in Central Park with daisies everywhere is my fav!
    Anyway, good luck for the uni! Are u taking the art major? I also think that uni needs are beyond expensive...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful, how come I didn't see this in CP? I absolutely love these pictures and good luck for university hun!!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. The interior looks really nice. c: I love the little watering cans! Good luck with your studies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photos, and the food looks so tempting! nice shot and nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely place,
    and the food and sweets
    look delicious!

    kiss
    from
    Greece

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVELY FOOD OMG GUE LAGI DIET LOLOLOLOL
    ANYWAYS, SUPER NICE PLACE'

    Would be lovely if you'd pay a visit on THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSE
    "Posh Plastic": A Plastic Surgery Inspired Portfolio on http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooooooooooooooh, this place looks amazing! It adorable and the large windows make it so light! And the food looks delicious Ö

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...