Sunday, August 11, 2013

My anchor, you will be

DSC_0434
On our 3th day of vacation, we went to Taman Sari-a complex of former royal garden of the Sultanate of Yogyakarta. First we had our late Nasi Bakmoy breakfast, then went to Keraton Yogyakarta but unfortunately it was Friday and we were late, it closed at 12pm. So we chose another option to go to Taman Sari.

DSC_0436DSC_0443 DSC_0597 DSC_0440 DSC_0481
N.y.L.a blouse; bunny necklace I got from Jiru's giveaway \:D/ DSC_0485 DSC_0464
That day was so hot (not on the photos, but believe me) and the water was really tempting :s haha, my back was totally wet from all the sweat, thankfully I didn't go too much with the layering or things would have been worse. I've been here 2 years ago and I hope people (+ government) would take care of the place more (<_>) you can see why. Inside the building you can find scribbles all over the wall (Indonesian....), and the wall is grayer, and dirtier now compared to then.
If you go straight from the bathing area, and go through the right door (or I must say, hole) out of those who lead you to dead end you will find yourself inside local's residence. Just go ahead, the area is bigger than you think. You'll find this door (hole)..
DSC_0492 DSC_0519 DSC_0504 DSC_0494
This is my first vacation out of town with loads of friends (there were 8 of us in total). And you know exactly what differs holiday with family and friends. Yep. We, err, kind of found out how to use the gate properly. I'm sorry beforehand I'm not the person you thought I am (T_T)

DSC_0545 DSC_0543 DSC_0558 DSC_0566 DSC_0567 DSC_0568 DSC_0588
We watched Red 2 the day before (too bad from today on Lee Byung Hun is no longer single sobs ;__;) and seemed like the craze was still all over us hahaha. Then because we were hungry we left Taman Sari, but there is actually more to be seen on the site (´◕ω◕`)


本日の浮遊
Today's Levitation

DSC_0575

8 comments :

  1. Seemed like you had an awesome day despite the heat of course :D Trips with friends differ from families, they're much more adventurous and a lot funnier haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunny! :D I always love your photos, you always catch the atmosphere so perfectly ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shot of your shoes! Your blog is so so cute.

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!
    x Hannah
    http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looked you really had great times with your friends! Yes, travelling with friends is so much different compared with travelling with family. I think it's 'crazier', isnt it?
    Thank you for the greeting you're really kind. Happy Eid for you too, but i'm sorry i dunno if u celebrated it or not. I'm so sorry, but I hope you had a great day.

    Yesss so am I! Mine will be started on 22 August, what about yours?:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog and your style!
    I´m following you :)
    maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too,
    and if you like it, follow me back!
    http://modacapital-blog.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahahah this post is so funny! I'm following you girl, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...