Monday, August 19, 2013

カリカリ歯ごたえ欲しいし

DSC_0070 DSC_0076 DSC_0077 DSC_0092 DSC_0085 DSC_0095 DSC_0079
The days before Eid were like heaven. The roads were less vacant and there was no jam, not to mention less population of humans. I miss quiet Jakarta (◡﹏◡) met up with Monica and her daughter Miruku for a fat piling day,
and that's it. It's rather a pointless blog post with pictures of food and doll isn't it hahaha.
Anyway I've migrated half of my stuffs to my condo. I'm moving out tomorrow. Will be busy with orientation and first days of school, I guess. So no more spending whole day in front of computer eating snacks (´□`。)

10 comments :

  1. You even make pictures with food and a doll interesting and pretty :D Good luck moving out and with school :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures. I saw kinds of that doll before, they're so awesome because you can form them how you want, it's really funny to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute ^^ mw sekolah kemana?

    Invite you to enter my giveaway
    Lotus Blossom Design Giveaway Win $50 gift card
    Hope you will join :) Thank you!

    New post:
    Review: Citra Hazeline Spotless White Glow UV
    Black and White - Kpop Girl's Day Expection

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com
    www.tokoluchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. No post is useless, dear^^
    Congrats, you're now a university student, I'm proud of you ≧∇≦

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw the doll is cute. :)
    Good luck with moving and school! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. french fried, right???

    Perancis digoreng . . . (T,T ! (~ ~ !

    it would be a funny thing when I ordered French fried in fastfood. . .

    mbak2 yang jaga kasir : siang :) mau pesan apa mas???
    aku : perancis digoreng-nya satu ya mbak. . .
    mbak2 yang jaga kasir : (~ ~ ! french fried (T,T !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute outfit! ~ >w<
    I wish I owned more denim~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos :) And no it's not "a pointless blog post". It's actually very expressive! I really like the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how dare you call my daughter pointless! D:<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...