Friday, July 12, 2013

You can smile that forgotten smile

DSC_0506Mount Fuji greeted us in the morning!~♪
I went to the indoor onsen at 4:30am, simply because I don't want to see anyone naked and vice versa. I was supposed to have a really good sleep after that, but my heart kept beating hard in excitement so I only managed to feel roughly a 2 hour nap, before and after getting on the onsen. (Don't worry I had nice sleep during the way to Tokyo!)
Before reading the whole post you might want to set the mood?


DSC_0520 DSC_0521
I had a walk alone before breakfast time (Japanese in disguise attempt #2). Immediately after I stepped out the hotel I saw an ojiisan at his front yard gardening. He saw me and I wanted to say good morning but was too scared (of nothing, really this girl is brave in anything but social approach) so I just smiled (ಥ).
I'm kind jealous of people who live around here, it's really peaceful.

DSC_0515 DSC_0524 DSC_0529
Found this place, I don't understand why it was forbidden being farther but I just want to use the stakes for taking photo, yes, tripodisation when I have no one to take picture of me ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ) . I know it's quite risky because the top of the stake was sloping.

DSC_0549 DSC_0519
My first morning walk felt really good.
But you know Aokigahara Forest right? The famous suicide forest that is located at the base of Mount Fuji. I took a picture of a random announcement board on my way and when I already arrived at home I just remembered where Aokigahara lies. Thanks to my over thinking self I made an assumption that the announcement could be one of 'Value your life, don't suicide' sign and hurriedly asked my almost-Nihongo-fluent-friend what the words on the board meant. Apparently it was a notice from the hotel that they're not responsible for any loss and so on. Oh, okay. Blame why they wrote it in Japanese....Besides who wants to build a hotel near place full of corpses.
By the way, Moslem friends, happy fasting! ★⌒(oゝω・`o)

18 comments :

  1. Woah, you're so lucky to get to Fuji-sama! And dipping into an onsen is simply my childhood dream. I wish I could get to Japan soon!

    Yeah, Aokigahara is infamous because of its suicidal place and I had read somewhere that they have really to close it because there are lots of dead bodies and remains that they even can't get rid of. Scary! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! I just googled for the Aokigahara Forest and it's really kinda scary that there's something horrible inside this nature beauty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know about Aokigahara Forest being a place of suicide until I did a Google search. I think it's all rather sad, imagine being a park ranger and coming across a body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh enak banget >.< udah pulang dari jepang ta?

    Invite you to enter my giveaway :)
    Imomoi giveaway
    Persunmall giveaway
    I hope you will join :)

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post, so wish to visit japan one day. and yes, i've heard of that forest, its very sad. but the photo of the sign you took is kind of uplifting. i have really enjoyed your blog, and hope we could stay in touch and follow each other on GFC? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post & blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin!?
    Let me know if you follow & i´ll follow back :-)

    Many greetings <3

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love japan too. and i want to live in Japan too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing post! Love!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how I love the scenery of Japan, especially the mount fuji in your window!




    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. these photos are too lovely!
    would love to visit mount fuji too someday

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg I need to do a shoot there! it mustve been your dream to finally visit Japan, eh? :)
    "All The Way To The Halcyon Days" on THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSE-http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you so much for sharing these photos with us! now it feels like i've taken a little virtual trip to japan. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...