Monday, July 22, 2013

We've grown up just a little and want to feel happiness from such small things

The last posts of Japan are coming, after this my blog will be boring again haha.
We went to Sensoji Temple in the morning, it was packed with tourists and students, reminded me I'm no longer a school student (〠_〠) I didn't do anything but sightseeing...DSC_0642 DSC_0615 DSC_0609 DSC_0617 DSC_0613 DSC_0621 DSC_0623  
So Central mesh top; My Gilded Nest necklace
DSC_0620 DSC_0632 DSC_0618 DSC_0636 DSC_0648 DSC_0639 DSC_0643
Actually I've tried to write this post days before, but I was having some kind of life problems coming out again here and there, and the feeling was overwhelming I was being so sentimental. I'm afraid I will go overboard with the writing (plus some laziness hehe) so I postponed the idea. I guess as you grow older you tend to restrict people from knowing too much about you, especially about your vulnerabilities. Most of the times the one who can help you out from hard situation is yourself. (Or your family or friends, if they're not having difficult time as well, I hate to disturb people) ƪ(΄◞ิ۝◟ิ‵)ʃ
Now those annoying increasing hormones has come back to their usual amount and I become happy again because on Wednesday morning I'm leaving to Yogyakarta with friends! Jogja is like Kyoto, historical city, and the food is real delight and really cheap. Really. I think when I'm home my mom won't recognize me at all. (*ノ(○○)<*).

7 comments :

  1. these pictures would look sooooo good in deep monochrome, so from a rate of 1-10 how was Japan?
    "All The Way to The Halcyon Days" on http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japan always looks so nice and adventurous! I wanna go there, too. And did I already mention that you have got such a cute and adorable face? :) Haha, you seemed to enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures again. Your outfit is so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your photos! Japan is so beautiful, it's my dream to visit it one day. Your pictures feel so nostalgic. Thanks for stopping by my blog, would you like to follow each other to keep in touch?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your recent picture posts, even though they make me miss Japan really badly ^^'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pics, esp the ones in the most recent post. But I couldn't comment there for some reason!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...