Sunday, July 7, 2013

Real chocolate truffles fall

DSC_0359
DSC_0394
As usual the outerwear is thrifted hahaha; Zara shorts worn insideDSC_0451 DSC_0420 DSC_0499 DSC_0405 Because the weather was bad we were only allowed to go as far as the level 1 of Mt. Fuji. First we went to the tourist information center and watched a short movie about Mount Fuji. There were also cute Fujisan themed souvenirs on the same building  ;___; (why, Japan....) after that we ride the bus again and stopped at the first level. It was cold wearing shorts (੭•̀ω•́)੭̸*✩⁺˚ but still bearable. The mountain was blocked by clouds so I couldn't take clear photo of the peak. In exchange I took photo of myself ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ (lame excuse sorry).
Japan helped me a lot in toning my calves and making them even bigger. By the way, see my hair? That was what I meant. I'd want a hair like mine too.
Then the bus took us to our hotel. The one we stayed in is still in Fujiyoshida area so we arrived in just few minutes. It has onsen (sadly, only indoor one) and the food was yummy <( ´ ▽ ` )> but this is the end of the post so I shall explain it on the next post! (人◕ ‿‿ ◕)
Okay now I will continue watching Pewdiepie's videos haha

16 comments :

  1. Really nice post! I am about to follow you, maybe you could head over to my blog and follow me too?
    PS- Love the design of your blog!!
    www.charlyb128.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos ;) Amazing outfit :)


    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your levitation shot! :-)
    Your photos brighten up my day.

    8ugust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so adorable! i love the fun photos!

    xo, Carla
    www.CarlaViolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your Japan posts. Your pictures are always so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos! you look adorable too
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're such beautiful pictures and so you are! Anyway thank you for the nice comment in my blog, you're going to the uni this year too, right? I wish you nothing but the best too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you look so pretty dear!
    really like your style <3
    Wish you a beautiful day!
    Love, Mona

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see your hair and love it ;)

    Did anything come of the girl humming you said you could hear?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blog! <3 Following you now thru GFC! Can you follow back? Thanks! :)


    xoxo
    uhhbey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...