Sunday, June 30, 2013

Tokyo DisneySea (Part 2)

Part 1 here

DSC_0039 DSC_0120 DSC_0122 DSC_0126
So after walking around me and dad felt quite hungry so we stopped by a random eatery at Mediterranean Harbor area and bought gelato parfaits, I didn't know that using the souvenir cup will cost more so I just nod when the lady at the counter asked me ;___; it's like freaking ¥800 when with plastic cup ¥450, but it's cute and I didn't buy anything while I was at DisneySea (yes I know I'm stingy) so I think it wasn't that bad.
I swear the parfait is like, the best ever I have ever tasted in my life. It wasn't too sour nor too sweet, and was both soft and crunchy because of the sprinkles. Imagine eating amazing dessert in amazing place with breeze blowing, and songs similar to what you usually hear in Aria episodes playing. God.

DSC_0131 DSC_0134 DSC_0148 DSC_0143 DSC_0142 Then we went to save spot for The Legend Of Mythica show. It was great. We were lucky we sat in front because we could see everything clearly! Every time something surprising appeared at the show (there were a lot) the crowd went "OooOooh!" hahaha after I read several english articles on internet just now, I finally understand what the whole show meant.
Did I mention DisneySea is a cute kids factory?ヽ(。´ω`。)

DSC_0154 DSC_0155 DSC_0144
Baimomo crochet collar; Thrifted skirt
DisneySea = nautical colors + sailor collar haha geddit? Was it just me or when I was walking alone a gyaru with her friends passed me by and shouted kawaii. Okay please let me at least be happy and naive once. Then we headed to Port Discovery Area and I saw something bright-A ride with short queue! That's the story of how we ride Aquatopia.

DSC_0156 DSC_0163 DSC_0167 DSC_0169 DSC_0176 DSC_0178 DSC_0181
DSC_0182 Time passed so fast because suddenly it was already time to meet up with the whole group (4 hours is not enough, really). When I arrived at the gate I saw girls wearing lolita dresses was about to go in (✧◡✧) but, theme park at 4 in the afternoon? If I was them I'd have come real early in the morning and gone home after closing time hahaha kiasu.
Then we headed to Shinjuku to eat Yakiniku. While I was in Kabukicho area, I saw hosts and I was quite shocked. They really have that kind of hair and the one I passed by was really handsome, with typical bishounen face (*A*) and then the restaurant I went to didn't feel like restaurant at all because all of the waiters and waitress were so good looking it was like I was in a maid or butler cafe hhhhhhh self esteem

本日の浮遊
Today's LevitationDSC_0210

7 comments :

  1. Soooo jealous! I would love to go to that place one day and I just saw The Incredibles on one of your pictures haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >.< so fun! i want to T^T

    Invite you to enter
    **Luch Luch Craft x Persunmall International Giveaway**
    Win one piece clothe of your choice :)
    Hope you will Join :) it means alot.
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're skirt is so cute! Looking lovely! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you had a fun day at DisneySea . I like your outfit, it's comfy and stylish.

    http://jonbearandcarlyngirl.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so pretty!! ^__^ Hope you had an amazing time, the photos are so lovely ~~

    And I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about the Expressions Tag, haha! I'm just so busy right now *cries* I'll make sure to fit it in somewhere soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much fun ;_; I envy youuu

    I love your outfit, you're so adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're looking very lovely here! :3

    Nice photos too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...