Monday, June 24, 2013

Tokyo DisneySea (Part 1)

It seems like I'll be talking too much during my Japan posts (what to do, I'm really excited in sharing it with everyone!) but there is always a choice to ignore it anyway (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
So I spent my night on the plane and it was my first time. It's great to have your night sleep on the sky especially when you have long hour flight but you will look scary when you reach the destination ;___; after I arrived at Narita the tour bus took us to Disney Sea. It was really windy! But seemed like God was so kind it didn't rain on that day.
I know Japanese loves to queue but didn't expect them to queue for nearly 5 meters just for having their photo taken with the statue. Another shocking view was when I saw them already made a looong line in front of Broadway Music Theatre, an hour before the Big Band Beat show started. I mean, it's just a show not a ride or something....

DSC_0031 DSC_0038 DSC_0044 DSC_0065 DSC_0066 DSC_0068 DSC_0078
Do you spot those school girls at theme park during school hour?! Japan was really hard. I had to cooperate with students looking more mature than me, oshare couples, and parents that looked like my age. What.
I decided to go to Journey to the Center of the Earth first. But after waiting for about 20 minutes an announcement was made. Couldn't make anything out since it was in Japanese but it seemed like we couldn't ride it anymore and for exchange they gave us a fast pass ticket valid for almost every ride. OK NOW GO TO NEXT THRILLING RIDE ADRENALINE HERE I COME.

DSC_0080DSC_0088 DSC_0083
I hate how I often make weird face with stiff lips, but aside from my mouth everything looks nice on the photo so I still post it haha. Look at how windy it was. And I found random ducks. Ducks. Why.
Apparently that guy was asking for a map to the sweeping man and suddenly a chinese battle theme out of nowhere started playing and the sweeping man acted like they're going to fight and made some fighting moves hahaha, but in the end he gave the theme park map. I love how DisneySea put everything into detail!
Next is Tower of Terror! (⊙﹏⊙) queue was really long but didn't matter because I got the fast pass ticket.

DSC_0085 DSC_0089 DSC_0091 DSC_0090
And that was my last photo before the staff told me to turn off my camera. Oops. Everyone was looking at me. The ride was fantastic! First they gather about 15 people and began the tour of the mansion. Again, in Japanese so I didn't understand a thing www then we ride an elevator kinda thing and it brought us up reaaaaaally high until we could see the whole scenery of Disneysea and dooooown until no gravity. I thought I've lost my flying skirt omg.

DSC_0098 DSC_0101 DSC_0102 DSC_0103 DSC_0105 DSC_0106
This ride is always full. Based from the board, waiting would spend approximately 80 minutes so it was a no to me. Looked really fun though  (ง ⌣ ~ ⌣) ง and then what I did was just strolling around, looking for a ride with short queue even if it wasn't possible.

DSC_0119
Okay please wait for the part 2! Because I took too many photos, 700 photos in 3 days hahaha. Japan is that awesome. I think now I can be a Tumblr (and Flickr) famous with my vintage Japanese alley photos. (❁ ◠ ﹏ ◠)
Eep. Did I mention I dyed my hair? Yes I dyed it brown (and it turned dark brown). Somehow it makes my skin looks more tan but I still like it! (´◡ω◡`)

Click here for the part 2!

19 comments :

  1. It looks amazing <3 Don't worry about talking too much, I love reading about Japan! You look super cute in these pictures :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you enjoyed yourself in Japan. I love everything to do with the Japanese, they are a fascinating people and country. Did you get one of those Duffy bears?

    http://jonbearandcarlyngirl.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bears are so cute~ :3 I miss Japan a lot! Thanks for sharing this post! I hope someday when I get back to Japan, I'll make a post about my trip too.

    http://tabachui.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems like you had a great vacation in Japan!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know :)
    Click To Join My Summer Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I miss Japan so much! I haven't been to Disneysea but I've been to Universal Studios hehe :P Keep the Japan posts coming, I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. woaaah! you really had a great day there! happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you forgot me carrying w/ U!!!! (T,T)

    Ahhhhhh i wanna go to japan as soon.

    hi you didn't capture japanese people...?
    especially japanese woman. :P
    they should look cute at all as U as Duffy bears.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww I wanna visit a Disneyland, too! For becoming a little screaming child again haha. Did I already mention that I really envy your trip to Japan? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow soo much fun ;___; I super envy youuu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooooooooooo wonderful ^__^

    Lots of love,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg love everything in this post! Japan looks so beautiful, and will always be one of the most worth to visit, right?
    You look cute anyway:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing photos, would you like to follow each other?

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg so jealous! were there little mermaid and unicorns? I NEED TO GO THERE :""""(
    "We Can't Stop To Infinity And Beyond" on http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, that's was so nice about Tokyo, wish i can visits there one day~

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks like a lot of fun! I hope to visit Japan one day.

    Blue Roses

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow I am so jealous. Looks like you had heaps of fun :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  17. aaawwww! beautiful place :D
    wow 700photos for 3days? hahahah
    i bet you had such a super great time there :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. whoaaa Great Journey, can't for my Japan trip (next year).
    I just went to Hong Kong Disneyland this year, and hopefully I can visit TokyoDisneysea next year *yeeeaaayyyy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...