Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer came like cinnamon, so sweet

DSC_0010 DSC_0014 DSC_0021 DSC_0041 DSC_0062 Hollister top; My Gilded Nest necklaceDSC_0057 DSC_0050 DSC_0116 DSC_0120 DSC_0115 DSC_0113 DSC_0122
Deeply sorry for being inactive again for a while. I had problem with Flickr last few days but it's all fixed now! And this is sort of the day 1 recap. My flight was delayed (booo~) so we arrived in Lombok late in the afternoon. Went to Sade village, Tanjung Aan beach, then Kuta beach.
Bought souvenirs at the village. No, not the Songket (woven fabrics, since I don't really need it but it's beautiful yes!) but the fabric bracelets. It was kinda hard to decide which shop I had to go in because all villagers mainly sell the same thing.
The beaches were nice, too! Minus the part that there are hawkers that insist, more like begging, you to buy what they sell. It was sad to see but because they followed me everywhere it became annoying truthfully. But I hate to say no to people like them....(ಥДಥ) but I was feeling disturbed!! But.....
And, uh, I'm...err, kind of, going to Japan this middle of June. Yes. I know right, I. KNOW. RIGHT. I was really, really, rellay, raelly, erally, happy when I was first told. But I was afraid that unfortunate thing happens in the future so I didn't put high hope and told no one about it. Now that it's only 2 weeks and few days away from the departure date I can be certain, can't I? Don't really know where I'll be going since it's a trip from dad's company but if you happen to ever been to Japan, I'd be really glad to know the must-visit places! (っ˘ڡ˘ς)

15 comments :

  1. Great pictures! Looking at them results in wanderlust as I also want to fly back to the homecountry of my parents :(
    And you look sooo cute and adorable on these photos haha, wanna pinch your cheeks ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Lombok seru bgt rasanya! pingin sekali2 kesana jg
    Afraid Of The Lights on http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear!
    I just got back from Japan about two months ago
    do visit my blog -> http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/search/label/vacation%20diary

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 
    Join The Sweetest Escape Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss going to the beach ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I want to go to the beach!
    And you're going to Japan? That's so great. Have a wonderful time :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking lovely in that white dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow lombok was nice! and you look lovely in the white dress! i just followed you, hope you'll check mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos, ahh i miss going to the beach!

    CMPang x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos!
    Wow I hope you have fun in Japan! (: I would love to go. o:

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful.

    Have a great weekend!

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for taking us on a little trip to the beach! :)

    p.s. wow, japan?! i hope you have a fantastic time there!!!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    PersunMall Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yumm!! Love coconut water! These pictures are amazing! Love them! Loved your blog and will come back for sure!

    Oh, I just started following you by the way, on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

    Hope you come by soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look amazing :)
    would you like to follow each other? let me know <3
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...