Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Embark on this carousel, where the world pretends

DSC_0388 DSC_0390 DSC_0389 DSC_0435 DSC_0458 DSC_0444 DSC_0513 DSC_0495

Hi! I've caught a cold since yesterday and it's pretty disturbing. My nose hurts and I don't know I will use how many tissues again tomorrow. I think I'm not in a good health recently. My left eye had infection last week (thankfully it's alright now) and now the cold (;△;)
Now that's I'm unemployed I watch tv more often, I found this Brazilian telenovela called Carrossel airing in a national channel sometimes ago. And I'm hooked. Matheus Ueta is so cute asdfjfkl. That explains the title.
Anyway my birthday was on June 7th but I still accept late birthday greetings (haha)
That's for quick update. I'm going to sleep now (≖ω≖) oh, and enjoy the gifs!




11 comments :

  1. Happy belated birthday. I hope you get better soon. I hope you enjoy your free time. I love flying pictures and that gif where your friends are all walking sideways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday, my dear! I hope you will get well soon and you definitely should make more gifs :) I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated b'day! where is it anyway?
    kayak di jaman belanda gtu ya :) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, dear!!
    I love those gifs! the crocodile one was too cute and interesting. hahaha!
    cute photoshoot bytheway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I hope you get better soon! Oh you have the same Birthday as my brother. I hope it was a blast! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday! I hope you'll feel better soon :3 Those gifs are really cool~ I'm such a baby when it comes to the crocodile game, I know the thing is going to snap shut, but when it does I still get extremely startled XD
    Love the other pictures as well, the outfits are amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday!! these photos are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday! Hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. chicaa post lu yg ini kaya desa'di disney gtu gila :-3 wahahahah bagus foto'nyaa ♥♥ gws yaa btw! :)
    *rep: hehe iaa wakai mahal ._. tpi enak si dipakenya ehhehehe cm bhubung gw belinya wrna putih, cpet kotor :'( wkwkkwkk

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfit and pretty place dear :D
    happy birthday wish u all the best

    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...