Sunday, June 16, 2013

As low as cool ocean waves

DSC_0185 DSC_0173 DSC_0187 DSC_0202 DSC_0188 DSC_0189 DSC_0207 DSC_0211 DSC_0219 DSC_0224 DSC_0240 DSC_0236

Sorry for the eyebags, it's the second day of Lombok vacation! Went to Gili Trawangan and I really wished I could book a room in a cheap homestay for few days there and spend every day biking around the island, buy overpriced gelato, and soak myself in that clear blue saltwater for hours. I mean, look at that gradation of the sea.....
There were so many Caucasians it seemed like I wasn't in Indonesia. And it was so peaceful because no motor vehicle is allowed in the island. I went snorkeling and the reef was great! Even though some parts weren't that colorful but it was real fun. Should try diving I think if I got the chance to go here again. I looked up the photo of the coral on Google and they're super beautiful okay (-`ะด´- 。)

15 comments :

  1. OMG! such a beatutiful ocean <3<3
    happy vacation :)

    Love a Bunch,
    RUBYandROSA

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ocean looks beautiful.. looks and sounds like a wonderful holiday ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful pictures! The ocean is so blue :)
    And I totally envy you, snorkelling must be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omy! you visited Lombok? I love beach ><
    it's nice you had a fun there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW *_* I wish I could beam myself there now... I've been sitting at work since 6am xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally love your photographs dear
    beautifully taken!
    where is the location of your last post by the way? :)
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  7. coooool! I wanna go there ;u;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, us caucasians can get everywhere! That sea looks so beautiful! You are lucky to get to go there.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing pics...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    LOvely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely beach!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh looks wonderful & I love the photos:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Beautiful! :D Amazing Photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...