Thursday, April 25, 2013

You're sweet, sour, and fresh like a spring day

DSC_0240 DSC_0246 DSC_0245 DSC_0244 DSC_0248 DSC_0253
DSC_0251 DSC_0256 DSC_0281 DSC_0264 DSC_0254 DSC_0266 DSC_0260 DSC_0273 DSC_0274
Hello, after 1 month and 2 days I finally can blog again. The national exam and things actually finished 2 weeks ago and I'm already on my loooong holiday until August but my internet broke down for another 2 weeks ;___; and today I just had it repaired.
Waiting was exhausting, really. Even though the connection is so slow now at least I manage to post something! I'm listening to Arirang radio's Urban Sound right now, they sometimes play k-indie song which is really good (•‿•)♪

Last month, I went to Bird Park with friends for some business (haha, no, it's not real business but still important). I hope you like birds because this post has like 90% photos of birds we found in the aviary. I almost forgot how to smile properly because I hadn't pose in front of the camera for that long due to exam preparation. The joy of being student...Anyway, I have few plans for the upcoming months which I can't really wait!! Finally go to another island other than Java (˘◡˘)

23 comments :

  1. Nice pictures. It looks like a nice peaceful place to visit. I hope you do well in your exams and enjoy your rest from school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to try that radio :) Lovely pictures, they make me want to go to a bird park, too! Have a nice holiday! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. 試験におつかれさまでした( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
    I remember my "long" holiday 3 years ago and I spent all the time in front of my laptop, lol. It sucks that your internet was done, thankfully it's all repaired now.
    When is the university exam btw?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Dear for visit and nice words ;) would you like to follow each other? ;)

    www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really idyllic! So much green and nature space. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. dimana ini? o.o bagus banget ya ada black swamnya lagi!

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty pictures! You look so cute :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing photos!! :) animals are so pretty :) You look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos :) You look nice x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos! It looks like you had a great day :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pictures! The place looks really nice. I hope you enjoy your long holiday haha. I can't wait until the holidays. (':

    ReplyDelete
  12. The place looks nice and beautiful photos btw. :)
    btw, I have a giveaway on my blog, you might want to join? :D

    ♔ CC Cream Giveaway ♔

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a beautiful blog!
    I might have been to that bird park if it's in Malaysia...which must be since it's written "Selamat Datang"
    Lovely pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that place looks so relaxing!
    Really lovely photos sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photos and post!!! I like your blog!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely photos!

    Hurrah for exams being over, but it is terrible about your internet being slow and breaking down. I get so mad when mine goes slow!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a lovely day. The bird park looks so pretty and manicured!

    ReplyDelete
  18. taman mini ya caa? :33 bagus ca fotofotonya♥ lu pake digicam ato slr? :3

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for the lovely comment dear
    love the place so much
    beautiful :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful post...
    This place is amazing
    I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on Bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    <3 Nevi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...