Sunday, March 10, 2013

Illusions are a common thing, I try to live in dreams

DSC_0110 DSC_0105 DSC_0101 DSC_0094 DSC_0126
The title is from Richard Sanderson's Reality. Does any of you know the song?(❛‿❛)I've loved it since the first time I heard it from my dad's old song collection...
Finally a proper post haha, I'm sorry I can't go out really often nowadays. I myself already miss taking picture so bad! Yesterday I was supposed to go to somewhere far with friends but because one and another problems and bad things happened the plan was cancelled. I was really upset at first I decided to go home but in the end I fortunately stayed and thank God we still could have fun!! Loads of fun I must say(人´∀`*)so, another exam coming next week. I already did so much studying I think I won't spend another night trying to memorize the textbook hahaha. Ughhh I hate studying. Learning is so much better, just like what Natalie Portman said.

By the way my friend opened online boutique for doll! If you happen to have any, kindly check the page: Espoir Dream. Have a good day everyone \( *o*)/

20 comments :

  1. Hey, long time no see(?) ^^)/
    I've been meaning to ask for some time, what camera are you using now? Thank you.

    Good luck with your exam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful pics!! You're hair is so pretty too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that's so nice! Love those flowers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures! The "hanging flowers" look so pretty :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely photos!

    Have a relaxing Sunday,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg beautiful place <3

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww such a lovely post with bunch of lovely pictures! Is there around MKG?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers. :)
    I don't really like studying either. :'c
    Good luck for your exam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. is time to wake up from dreams~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for ur lovely comment on my blog!! you also take awesome photos which captures the scenery of where u have been very well :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh sweetie really cute photographs. Your blog is absolutely cute and wonderful.
    Now I´m following you I hope your follow me back.

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The place is so pretty! And you are looking so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that please is beautiful. I love the purple flowers that are hanging down!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stupid question, but who snaps your photos? ^.^ you or another person? Love the last picture, very sweet!

    Good luck with your exam! Mine is also soon and I hate studying too T_T

    ReplyDelete
  15. What beautiful photos! I love the hanging flowers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. I am following you now on GFC and would love for you to follow me too XO

    http://mevamarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful pictures;)X

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...