Saturday, March 9, 2013

Because I’m awkward with honest feelings

It feels so great to blog again. Today I got a day off from school and it was actually the only weekday I don't have to wake up early in the past 2 months ;___; so I decided to bring my (dad's) camera around. Kind of a photo an hour but this is only half a day, and it's not just a photo haha.
DSC_0007  
11.00. Wake up and rolling on every side of the bed.
Wai don't blame me please I was really tired from school practical exam the day before...And check out my really messy bedroom.
Still don't have time to shove my clothes into wardrobe.

DSC_0006
12.00. Still playing...
Actually one of the rare time I open Line Play haha because I'm running out of gems. Speaking of other games, I'm pretty hooked on Robbery Bob. Completed all levels but the bonus ones. They are, uh, kinda hard.

DSC_0010  
13.00. Bam! Suddenly caught buying fat and cholesterol.
My friend drove me. I should really start taking driving lesson once I'm free. And yes! you got chicken with rice in McD here.

DSC_0012
14.00. It always rains on my happy day.
Already chat for so long haha. But we still continued talking...

DSC_0019
15.00. Bought cold chocolate.
If you ever seen my post here, it's how the shop looks like from the inside. Finally their yummy cold chocolate wasn't sold out!!

DSC_0023 DSC_0032 DSC_0033  
15.30. Sipping on our drinks and take some photos.
Hello new hair!! Please excuse our tired bare face and eyebags, and house clothing. Seriously I tried to snap some pics of me acting cute inside the shop but wrong clothes in a right place was just no (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

DSC_0046
16.00. Waiting for friend to cut her hair. And missed my tennis course, so sad!!!
So we are kind of identical now. Because of same hair length. And she can join us three hahahaha.
And that was my day! After that I hurriedly went to the tennis court. Then I played in front of the computer until now. How was yours? :)

11 comments :

  1. Mmm McDonald's -- a good treat once in awhile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you can spoil yourself with junkfood! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have great photos right there
    actually i want to play line play
    but i don't understand how its going. so i left it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You new hair looks nice! Looks like you and your friend had a good time. I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos in the window. The face expressions are so cute!

    Both of you girls have beautiful hair.

    Cold chocolate....sounds dddelicious!

    sending you happy spells

    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know these days are just crazy hectic and tiring, have fun!
    check out my latest outfit post "Stay" on THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSE-http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, I haven't had a free day for months! Guess they're the best and hope you enjoyed it! I really love your new hair style, you look quite cute with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chicken with rice?! Whoa!
    You have really lovely photos ~

    XOXO
    Cherry Jade

    ReplyDelete
  11. pingin mcd T^T

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...