Sunday, February 24, 2013

It's our tears and smiles, the tale of all our times

IGP9122 IGP9121 IGP9123 IGP9125 IGP9169 IGP9128IGP9139 IGP9131 IGP9194 IGP9136
First part of visit to Rati-Rati!
I had roll cake there, mine is Kardinal Chocolate with matcha ice cream and it tasted really gooooood~! the roll cake was so soft but not too sweet (◎´∀`◎p) paired with ice cream and the crumbs you get the soft, sweet, sour, creamy, and crunchy taste at the same time omg typing this makes me want to eat it again....
went with Monic and her friends who brought dolls as they had doll meet there so I just snapped photo on their mirror (which is everywhere! so nice for camwhoring heheh) while waiting. Spent hours there, and the waiter seemed like they didn't mind at all even though we made the most noise( つ Д;.`)oh, and it seems to be that foreigner likes to go here? Because during my visit there were quite of number of Japanese and Korean uncles. I wish they brought their children as well haha. By the way, tomorrow my practical exam start. Wish me luck!! ^__^

19 comments :

  1. OMG!!!! I want to go to that cafe <3
    (>-<) sooo cute and pretty!! I miss eating cakes and pastries soo much!! (;-;)

    Good luck on your exam dear!! (>u<)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m sure the taste is somuchhhhh good:)
    Somuch beautiful cafe dear...

    Xoxo,Ila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, are you blessed with 'sweet tracker' system in you because whenever I come here you're always eating beautiful adorable, delicious looking food ; w ; I envy you...you make me want to ditch my diet for these delicious looking food, sobs

    Good luck with your exam ( ´∀`)☆

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cakes look so delicious~* Good luck with your exam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, what a supercute café! And those pies look incredibly delicious. I can almost taste the, haha.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aah, I want to go there! Everything looks so pretty and delicious :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool café. I am glad that the cakes were delicious, sometimes cakes look pretty but don't taste great. I like your friend's dolls. They are very beautiful. I especially like the dolls' hair.

    ReplyDelete

  8. love this post!
    would you like to follow each other?
    if u like my posts))
    flw me and tell about this!
    I hope to hear from you soon!
    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow the interior looks so beautiful!
    The cakes look so cute and delicious. c:
    Good luck for your exam!

    ReplyDelete
  10. where it is? hihi .
    nice photos by the way :)
    good luck for your practical exam , dear !! do the best

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pictures as always! Looks like it was taken out of a magazine.. looking at your pictures and I am now determined to try and make a cake roll :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!!!

    i ve no idea to say something

    because i'm the only boy in this post comment :P

    You look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the pictures! Cute :) Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey sweety! This is such a amazing post to observe! Utterly like it! Are we following yet? If not then let's follow via gfc, bloglovin, lookbook and facebook! Let me know! Stop by me soon!xx

    With love ♥
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a cute little cafe! it has so much character. I love macarons! ^^ Thanks for the pretty photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg this place is so cute dear!!
    lovely picture :D

    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  17. what I love from your blog is that you post cute and vintage photographssss <3 nice one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...