Wednesday, February 13, 2013

근데 나 졸려

IGP8987 IGP9055 IGP8990 IGP9000 IGP8993 IGP8995 IGP9006 IGP9009 IGP9011 IGP9004
I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers.
― Kahlil Gibran
Things are so hard right now, I think if people around me ever had that kind of thought (like if they even can use their brain properly) and appreciate more I won't have such miserable feeling right now. Funny how in a blink of eye everything changes.
I gain some past few days and lose more, too. I fell ill last week, light fever, but severe enough to keep me on my bed for the whole day I even skipped my CNY dinner....in exchange I won another giveaway, but today I lost my school clear holder which contains all my important papers. I hope I got something nice in return. Please, universe?
***Re-read my post and just realized I was being really emotional last midnight ( ☌_☌) so breaking news, my clear holder was found earlier this morning and I was so happy!!!! ◜(◜▿(◜▿(◜▿‾ (◜▿‾ ( ´▿` ) ‾▿◝) ‾▿◝)▿◝)▿◝)◝) now excuse me to add some words; so the photos are still taken at Samosir Island, where I found Carolina Cottage which probably got the best lake view!! Seriously, I just want to spend a night here, and eat my breakfast looking at the lake and feel the morning breeze(。・ω・。) the next photos are just me exploring the island and waiting for my unhygenic ice cream to be done (there was nothing weird with my tummy after eating it, though)
Anyway I'm sure I'm gonna be busier achieving great scores preparing for graduation these days. Won't be updating often. ヘ(>_<ヘ) wish you a wonderful week!

28 comments :

  1. Ra.D yang baru ya? Aku suka lagu dia enak-enak, apalagi yang "I'm in Love". 試験テスト頑張ってきなさい(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfulll!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful pictures!!

    XxX Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha unhygenic ice cream. you're so funny! xD jadi pingin ice cream kyk gt -,- dah lama ga makan ice cream -,- nice photos :)

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your lovely comment, it made my day!
    Following you back now!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures and I'm happy to read you found your folder!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have beautiful pictures girl<3

    xox Jacky

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww your blog and you are so cute :)) !! <3

    sometimes, we get soaked into the deep emotional ocean of thoughts.. let it flow and relieve yourself by finding an inspirational way to express ur sorrows and thoughts :)

    Connie
    cheerylili.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pictures!
    I follow you now, because I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your awesome words.

    Happy Valentine's Day ♥

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Valentine’s day babe!
    Come back soon to visit me!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome photos as always! (> w <)
    I hope you'll be alright dear (> n <) //hugs
    good luck on your graduation dear! \(> w <)/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that place looks beautiful ~~ ^^ nice photos

    ReplyDelete
  14. such beautiful photos and view!
    happy weekend
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just found your blog and loving it. Maybe we can follow each other on GFC or bloglovin? Please feel free to stop by my blog and let me know. XO

    http://mevamarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw beautiful pictures!
    It's good that you found your holder again! ^^
    Good luck with all your studies. c:

    ReplyDelete
  17. hello! your blog is very lovely! :))
    anyway, i hope you can join my valentine's day giveaway dear! it's open internationally :D
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2013/02/raellarinas-valentines-day-giveaway.html

    xoxo,
    Rae :3

    ReplyDelete
  18. awww i've never been there. seems a great place for holiday.
    thanks for sharing ♥♥

    want to take a look my Feb collection ?

    xoxo


    grace

    ReplyDelete
  19. very lovely photos! really enjoyed them! \(^0^)/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Dear :) .
    Great blog. Interesting post.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Welcome to my blog.
    http://photographyismyexistence.blogspot.com/

    Like me on Facebook. I will be extremely grateful.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-another-light/413836138693856

    ReplyDelete
  21. that red mail box is real vintage and cute! lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice photos! I'm in love with your blog! Hope you'll find your holder!!
    xxx

    _______
    "When a person is in fashion, all they do is right."- Lord Chesterfield

    contacts:
    T h e XX c o d e ||| BLOG ||| ΩΩΩ
    ƒƒƒ MODE PROJECT ||

    ReplyDelete
  23. nice photos!
    I'm following you now, want to follow each other? :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. These photos are so pretty!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ice-cream sandwich...YUM. I haven't had one for years.

    ReplyDelete
  26. looks like a great place to have photoshoots! x http://xloveaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...