Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A music a week #8


DSC_0098 DSC_0100 DSC_0102
I was kind of stupid actually to think that cutting my hair would cut off all my problems too. But at least my head feels lighter now. And no need to wait too long for my hair to dry, or busy fixing it when strong wind blows hohoho ( ´▿` ) It's actually shorter in real life because I bowed my head a bit in the photo, and it doesn't look even because I brush all hair to the front hehe. I also managed to cross one of my bucket list: donating blood! Even though the officer did something wrong while injecting the syringe to my vein it left a bruise now on my hand, as if I got beaten ;___; if you still wish to see, here taken on the first day I found it, now the color has gone much worse hahaha.
I hate to say this but I will be really slow in updating and responding. Typical school stuffs, as you can guess (。-_-。) so please enjoy the almost 40 minutes medley of acoustic Vocaloid songs (´≝ ‿ ≝) as I will go back studying, or maybe, browsing a bit....just for few minutes....(you who have experienced it know how my night will end)

15 comments :

  1. Still pretty kok <3 love your hair cha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you still look cute <3 I hope you get well soon dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute, i love your hair :))

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is pretty <3 !
    I had to cut my long hair, too! I was so disappointed at first, because I dislike short hair. :( But now, I love it so much because it takes much less time to dry and it's easier to take care of!

    Love the music ~

    XOXO
    Cherry Jade

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah i love the length of your hair! i need to cut mine soon x_x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's great that you donated blood. The idea of donating my own blood makes me feel queasy but I understand that hospitals need blood to save lives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you cut a big chunk out of your hair ^.^ but I bet it looks good!

    And congrats on your first time donating blood! If it makes you feel any better; the first time I donated he couldn't find the vein so it hurt like a b**** ;_; but it felt good afterwards ^o^? good deed of the day *_*

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha i really wanna cut my hair, craving to have a really short one. but u know, my parents didn't allow me to do that-_-" poor me hahaha
    love that pics anyway :)

    This is real and This is me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute pictures *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ouch, it looks hurt, sorry to hear that ;___; it happened to my friend once and his arms kind of swelled.
    Haha academics take over, good luck with your exams, dear 8D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good on you for donating blood. That's something I've yet to do and am actually terrified of!

    PS: I'm hosting a Living Nature skin essentials pack giveaway at my blog, hope you enter: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/02/living-nature-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. your hair and your t-shirt's color are matching so well. ;D
    i like that green color

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...