Friday, January 25, 2013

The nonsense wish today, I don’t even know what it is made of

DSC_0146 DSC_0156 DSC_0149 DSC_0165 DSC_0148 DSC_0155 DSC_0151 DSC_0175 DSC_0179
Another café post. Hope you don't mind as I have one more post with cake and breads on it, a post with ice cream while I was in Medan, and tomorrow I'm going to eat Japanese roll cake╰(≖◞౪◟≖)╯muahaha before I got busy with graduation exam once again I want to do (read: eat) everything I want, don't blame me!! ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ
By the way I got a great great great news to tell everyone, this girl is one of the winner of YesStyle's Traffic and Sales Race!!!!! (|||O︵O) I know right, I can't believe it either.....I will get $100 shopping coupon on YesStyle.com....I swear when I got the mail my jaw was like, drop....Maybe God took a pity of me hahaha by the way, for those who went to YesStyle by clicking my link, thank you so much, sooo much. If you want I even will do somersault with all my heart in front of you, really (✪A✪)ノ(like it's even necessary....)
So much I typed I even haven't talked about the photos here yet. I went to Tous Les Jours (which name I just knew how to pronounce) with friends after school on Saturday which explained our tired face haha. And I bought some cute pastries there, ahh so cute it melts my heart just by looking at the photos...I ate the bear's ears first, if you want to know ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ friends ate the cake, so I don't really know how it tasted like hehe.
And sadly this is the end of the post. I gotta go to sleep to wake up early tomorrow, hope I won't be late (which I always do). Bye! (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

14 comments :

  1. lovely photos!
    i love tous le jours bakery!
    do join my giveaway :)
    xoxo
    join bonjour watch GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your blog filled with lots of cute cakes and pastel pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos.
    It all looks so delicious.
    Is that Rilakkuma?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning the coupon!

    Ah, the bear cake looks so cute! ♥ The other cake looks delicious as well.. okay, now I'm hungry for some sweets haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay congrats on the win from YesStyle, I hope you get something really special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute as always! cake looks so tempting <3

    theswiftlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. uwwaaaahhhhh super yummy cake!!! *A* *table flip* I want to eat it ; A ;
    congratulations on being the lucky winner!!! :D you're sooo lucky!!!! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute cake, specially the bear cake hahaha, i love tous le jours cake shop
    it didn't quite expensive and you know it has the smell of Paris hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation, Dear.
    "Tous Les Jours" bacanya gimana emang? Hahaha aku nggak tahu. Ihihi yang mau UN, tetep semangat jangan jadi stres ^ w ^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much!
    The cake seems sooooo delicious <3

    Http://Fashioneiric.Blogspot.com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  11. your pastry is super cute!
    their desserts are lovely and id love to eat there again :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg.... looks so good!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for dropping comment,sweetgirl :)

    Yess, Mikie Holiday is a recommended hotel in Berastagi,
    They serve a good quality room, swimming pool, restaurant,etc,and ah also a FUNLAND (themepark).
    i've once read your blogpost about Berastagi, you've ever been in Berastagi,huh?
    maybe for more info just go thru this link http://www.mikieholiday.com/

    anyway, i love your cafe post, looks so delish :3
    hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...