Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The emptiness in you, let me fill it up

DSC_0004 DSC_0003 DSC_0009 DSC_0017 DSC_0010 DSC_0028 DSC_0018 DSC_0025 DSC_0033 DSC_4802
School has started and I already have test almost everyday ugh ;___; I'm doing well with grades but science subjects with tons of formulas never excite me deep inside and I'm struggling with my inner mind every time I have to force myself to study. Not to mention trying to keep awake during school, which is kinda impossible when you only have 4 hour sleep or less, and wake up at 4.30 every morning, sigh, but I'm lucky enough to be able to get education so stop whining, spoilt self!!
Anyway last Sat me went out with Monica and some of her friends and their dolls not mine for a sushi spree at Ippeke Komachi (yay!! (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑) that's what I wore that day, the wooden umbrella brooch was found on my messy desk after few years collectiong dust there-I thought it had lost so I never searched for it (ཀ д ཀ).
We ate almost everything, sushi, ice cream, pudding, plate, table, the waiter, the whole restaurant, and after (half) full we paid a visit to Burger King too. Then me being a glutton ordered another burger with fries and couldn't finish it so I brought it home, munching it as I played with my other half (PC),.....and on the next day I found out I gained a kg. The same burger thing happened to Monic too but I'm not sure about the scale part haha thanks for bothering to read, I have to sleep now bye bye!

8 comments :

  1. cute umbrella pin ❤
    go back to school :D

    anyway, join my giveaway, would you? :)
    win idr 50.000 gift vouchers !
    and get all beauty stuffs with half price ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good burger is indeed a sin~
    Ngomong-ngomong kamu kelas berapa sih??

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute <3 lovely pics!

    Caroline
    http://missoline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pics :)))


    http://glamourdrama.blogspot.it/2013/01/new-in-haul-prima-giornata-di-saldi.html NEW POST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with your study!

    pls see my neklace post all < IDR 50K ♥

    xoxo

    grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...