Monday, December 24, 2012

The bells ring in my heart

DSC_1005 DSC_1014 DSC_1094 DSC_1024 DSC_0999 DSC1025 DSC_1004
Just in case I don't have time in front of computer tomorrow night, and I'm honestly too eager to publish the set now; Merry Christmas (in advance) everyone!
I just knew there is such place in my residence area two days ago, and I hurriedly went to Dapur Cokelat today. Since nobody could accompany me, I boldly went there with my camera and tripod only. When I took photos everyone was like, staring at me ( °̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥˟°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ ) since it's originally a take away cake shop and nobody was really dressed up like I did. And in the end I finished the cake and ice chocolate myself, sitting there, alone (single bells, single bells...) and the ice chocolate was incredibly yummy!
Anyway if you're reading this until the end you should know that you're wonderful and I appreciate your attention so much because don't you just hate it when people don't want to be bothered to read the words you painstakingly type yet still leave nonsense comment? Or is it just me who make uninteresting post...oh well, should off to bed now. Enjoy your holiday! ◟(´◞౪◟` )

14 comments :

  1. I've been wondering what type of camera or photo editor are you using for those-so-lovely-pictures? I love all of them! Nice outfit anyway :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too!
    PS. I don't think I have the guts to take pictures alone with a tripod! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you mix n' match everything! Happy Holidays :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvelous…..www.indiagiftservices.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. merry xmas girl Wld love to c u drop by my blog and follow maybe :)
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) I love you. I mean... Not love you, I wanna marry you, but love you for this post. I started my own blog for writing and I'm thinking about quitting because people don't read so what's the point. And I have to give you props for setting up the tripod and everything in that shop.:D Self-sufficiency, right?;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best New Year wishes girl! Totally loved this post, your blog is just the coolest!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful blog.Nice picture.. Thanks for sharing.
    from - chennaicakesdelivery.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flowers to Chennai delivery are free, safe and secured with www.chennaiflowers.com. We being Local Flower Shop are cheaper than other florists in Chennai. We deliver fresh Flowers, Cakes, Sweets and other gifts on door, you can order online to send flowers to Chennai .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Send flowers to Pune, flowers to Pune delivery,flowers to Pune, Pune flowers delivery, flowers Pune, Online flowers to Pune.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...