Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Me with my small flap, ugly duckling, but the same

First part of my second day in Medan (・Д・)ノ I arrived there at 6 PM on the first day and my flight left at 2 PM the fourth day so basically I only had 2 days to explore the whole place. This second day we went to Berastagi, this gonna be a long wordy post I warn you, and the photos taken were too much I even have to separate it into 2 posts and it doesn't include the photos I don't want to publish ノ)゚Д゚(ヽ
So we leave in the morning after breakfast, and found these during the trip...
IGP8685 IGP8686 IGP8699

Menara Air Tirtanadi, a water tower used to be owned by NV. Water Leiding Maatschappij Ajer Beresih and finished built in 1908. If I didn't read the guide book from my hotel I wouldn't know the landmark is a historic site haha (ノ∇〃). And a random mini ferris wheel in front of a residence entrance we passed.
After 2 hours of driving we finally arrived at Taman Alam Lumbini.
IGP8706 IGP8714 IGP8712 IGP8711 IGP8715

It has a replica of Shwedagon Pagoda which made me thought that I was in Myanmar already (゚Д゚ノ )ノpretty isn't it? Too bad as I said, my (lent) camera takes dark photo, so these touched up results are the best I can do to make the photos lighter, or else they will look really fake.... IGP8720 IGP8729 IGP8723 IGP8732 IGP8730 IGP8756 IGP8734

So we did some walking at its park...and more walking because it's huge and just beautiful (´▽`=) Berastagi is a highland so you know how the mild weather plus the surroundings brought such peaceful feeling.
IGP8742 IGP8738 IGP8744IGP8741 IGP8745 IGP8752 IGP8750 IGP8755
IGP8770

Sorry random pose and fat faces up there....┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘
Then we went inside the pagoda, but the post should end here lah because I've spent almost half day just for making this post. Will do the next one soon ヽ(・∀・ )> hopefully before Christmas....(omg can't believe it's just few days more!).

17 comments :

  1. amazing trip, nice photos
    I often go to Medan but i've never gone to Taman Alam Lumbini
    it's such an eco environment, I will ask my mom to visit it if i went there
    hahaha

    http://sylviestephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful post!!:):)Your blog is so lovely! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, beautiful photos! crossing the bridge looks like alot of fun :) thanks for sharing and i'm glad you had an amazing trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post and happy holiday dear !
    check mine at daraziivana.blogspot.com
    thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you're having a gooooood time dear!!

    I'm having a Victoria Secret giveaway on the blog!Would love if you would join!

    XxX Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'm so jealous. I love to travel and this looks like an amazing place to visit! That pagoda is really something to see...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving these pictures. All lovely :)

    xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your pics !
    anyway, love your bag too ;)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful place! the trees and plants are so beautiful! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow awesome trip , i have never been there before :(
    love the scenery !

    ReplyDelete
  12. aih it's been a while since i last went there :33
    anw as always, all of your photos are beautiful! <33
    merry too early christmas and happy holidayy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know that when I will visit your blog, I will always see just the best things. Congrats.
    Kisses and hugs
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful photos
    happy holiday ^_^
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...