Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tuesday In Silhouette

101_8901 101_8832 101_8920
Just got back from school spiritual retreat yesterday and I'm really grateful, because I can leave my hurtful past there. At first I didn't know that sharing your painful experience and problem with others will help you heal the pain (I'm an introvert and hardly ever believe in anyone), but after this one session, when we were split into small groups and were asked to release everything we can't forget by sharing it with the members, I changed my mind. I cried, my friends cried, everyone cried. In the end the burdens have vanished, even just a bit. You really can't judge someone's problem from what they portray in front of everyone.
Okay. Enough for the tough thoughts (tongue twister anyone) now that I'm back, I'll try to post more, and maybe continue the a Music a Week post because your love for k-indie isn't something you need to hide.

9 comments :

  1. where is those photos taken at ? looks so nice ;)
    yeah retreat is sometimes good for our soul hihi .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog :) would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful pics!!! I've just started following you, if u would follow me back i'll be very happy :)

    http://glamourdrama.blogspot.it/2012/11/primo-mese-di-vita-giveaway.html OPEN GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the photos, and the clothes! Great blog girl, follow you from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is filled with so much cuteness and creamy-ness. the teacups painted with high heels are very cute.
    check out my latest photographic portfolio "SUMMER LOVE(XOXO)" featuring my stunning mother on my blog;
    THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSE-http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thanks for following my blog :3
    Where did you take all the photos? I'd really like to go there, seems like a good place for me. And that shoes, they're so adorable (。♥‿♥。)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must have been tough, but I sense you feel more relieved now. Even if it's just a little :)
    btw: i need that bag now <3 it's so adorable!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss going to retreats when I was in highschool, it's good to hear that you're okay :)
    the place is sooo cute!!! *-* and pretty outfit as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely photos! oh i really want those boots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...