Sunday, November 18, 2012

I'll wear you like a Christmas sweater

101_8917 101_8916 101_8925
Just wondering, would you like me to blog more often but with less photo or blog rarely but with series of excessive photos on each post? (*・ェ・*) because I'm afraid I'm lacking time to go out in the future (you know, blood type O people has the strongest need for survival...)
By the way, weather is being such a lovely lately! And I've been listening to Christmas themed songs since morning. Now gotta go (it's already this late....) as I have to study for physics test tomorrow (๑⁼̴̀д⁼̴́๑)۶ fighting!

12 comments :

  1. Awww you guys are so cute. I think it's up to you to decide how often you post, whether that be once a week, fortnight, or everyday. I think four photos per post is a good amount, it's a medium amount but that's only my opinion. So I guess you should think of how much you consider a lot photos for a post that way you can be happy with your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!
    it's up to you if you want less photos or not. :)
    I think you have such lovely photos :)
    good luck on your test dear! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute !
    i hope you have a good day and good luck for you test ;)

    xoxo
    verockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, my sweatheart!

    Have a beautiful week!

    xoxo

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures !! ^_^ <3
    I think it's up to you. Your pictures are so cute, but whatever you think is good is good for me too. Maybe it's less stressful/time-consuming to make short ones with a couple of pics rather than a long post with lots of pictures? but it's up to you :) I like reading them regardless :

    www.esohlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh honey, it's totally up to you how many pictures you like to post. Whatever feels right to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...