Thursday, November 15, 2012

Drip, drip, drop, when the sky is cloudy

101_8978 101_8983 101_8999 101_8986 101_8818 101_9007 101_9010 101_9009 101_9005 101_9004
Another cake post! Sorry If you're bored already but there was a time in my life where I went out and ate cake every week for a month straight, that's why I must refuse to eat sweets recently, or I will become a diabetic ಥ⌣ಥ
So last week me and Monic (no need to put link you must've already seen her link on every single post here) went to Bakerzin, I really want the Strawberry shortcake actually because it looked so cute! But I ordered
Fraisier instead, and Monic ordered another Sweet pleasure cake which is really sweet but first it had a slight salty flavour and turned out to be too salty!! why....ಥ⌣ಥ (okay I love using this kaomoji)
Anyway it's a long weekend and I'm gonna have real fun because tonight my class is holding a barbecue party and tomorrow I'm having a sleepover and the day after tomorrow I'm going to explore nice place again I'm so excited! Gonna reply comments tonight after I got back hehe take care ಥ⌣ಥ

P/S the doll is not mine okay^-^  it belongs to Monic (okay in the end eventually I include her blog link..)

15 comments :

  1. yum yummm ;9
    want some !
    need sweet too, to get away my stress from my head :D
    anyway, the barbie looks cute! yours?
    so fun, bbq with class :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cakes are all so beautiful and perfect! I want one too.

    PS: I would like to invite you to enter the inHomewares giveaway and be with the chance to win a $50 voucher:

    ReplyDelete
  3. The giveaway link is: www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2012/11/inHomewares-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi thanks for your commemnt!
    and yes! that is Valerie Chua! SHe's really awesome and talented! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. it seems like you had lots fun! <3 and this cake looks so delicious <3 yummmiii!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog and thank you for following :)
    Now following back :)
    fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy, it looks really delicious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi dear!

    Thank you for the lovely comment and the following! I'm following you back now!
    Totally understand about the cakes, I love them as well..especially the dutch applepie, ever had that?:P

    Happy weekend!

    XxX Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post. You have such a fantastic blog. It would be great if we could follow each other.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Strawberry shortcake is so yummy! I love how it's so soft and sweet. If they had cakes like this here, I'd become a diabetic too ^o^

    What is the green one? Is that also a shortcake? *__*
    and the chocolate/caramel is the Fraisire right?

    ps: i tagged you btw in a tag game (in case you forgot) :D it'd be fun if you would join :D

    www.esohlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. those little pleasures in life - nice cakes!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...