Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm a little irresolute but that's OK, because I'm cute!

101_7808 101_7806 101_7795 101_7798 101_7874 101_7850 101_7797 101_7859 101_7818 101_7885 101_7878 101_7835 101_7875 101_7883

As promised! The last two photos got stories behind them. The second from the last one is someone in front of the door was being uncertain whether he could walk through the camera or not because it was in self timer mode, ready to capture us. Me and Diva was trying to convince him it's okay to pass by (because we obviously didn't want to inhibit other customers' way) but camera-ready Jenny was being such a douchebag. So the universe gave her karma (the last picture). I honestly was having a hard time removing fats on my face and arm for this post.....
By the way I'm going to Nikuri: Tokyopolis! Who's in? ナカヽ(´∀`●)人(●´∀`)ノヨシ

16 comments :

  1. Oh wow, it looks like very good time :) I'm in love with your tshirt :)!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your hair!
    And I reallly want those cakes1 haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great pictures :-)

    www.sofiescloset.dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I'm following you - I simply love your posts!
    Mind follwing mine? ^-^ I’ve just updated it and don’t have many followers :) It’s http://sdshyviolette.blogspot.co.uk/ - I always follow back ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha perhaps he was that irresolute to pass in not because of the camera, but was mesmerized by your cuteness! And yes, you're that cute! I don't think Jenny was camera ready anyhow, her eyes (though half of it was busy paying the karma) didn't look at the camera, no?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Where is the shop? It looks so nice~~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you guys look so cute *^_^*

    http://mjauki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. caaa lucuu bngetttt :333333 ini d mana? wkwkwkwk :33

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful pics & yummy food <3 looks like you had loads of fun huh? ;)

    xx
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Prisilia,
    i just nominated you an award on my blog! CONGRATULATIONS!! :)
    Go check my blog for more information <3

    AllTheLusciousThings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seems so fun and that place look cute and cozy <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. caaa C O N G R A T U L A T I O N! you've got an award from my blog :)) go check it out at my blog, and keep posting! your blog is lovely xxx hihi :3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...