Sunday, July 8, 2012

Silent Sundays

IGP8092 IGP8380 IGP8423 IGP8618 IGP8497
Pics are from dad's camera, most of them are candid thus it explains the bad angle :') ugh, and I took quite a hard time photoshopping (liquifying my face and entire body to be exact)(;_・) Actually I just checked my BMI and the result was quite shocking hahaha. I'm going to go on diet. I really got to be healthier and achieve a V-line face. And on the second from the last photo, it's not me act cool but I was focusing on the music I listened to and my brother just snapped a photo without me knowing. The last photo is my dad took a picture of me taking a picture hehehe.
Btw last Thursday I went for photo hunting with a friend but haven't received the files yet so I guess I'll post them later :D have a nice Sunday everyone!

9 comments :

  1. great post, great blog

    like so much

    xoxo


    do you want follow each other?


    www.celyneglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. arrr looks so much fun! looking forward for your next pictures coming up ;)

    xx
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comment dear

    following back

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post dear! Me likey :)

    Join Oasap super giveaway, win beautiful dress, open worldwide. Click here (•˘⌣˘•)
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comment. Great post!!!
    I'm following you right now!!!
    хохо

    Diana

    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    twitter

    facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pictures!
    cnovreica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...