Thursday, July 12, 2012

Quack Quack Quack

C360_2012-07-09-15-39-47_org 1 3 2

Hello! Just a quick post about how my life has been, I cut my hair! Hehe it's not that obvious, though. I'm thinking of cutting it shorter._. and I cut my bangs myself the day before. Then last Monday I went with Sally (go check her blog!) to Ninotchka. It's really like....299271251 KM away from our house. And we got lost at first till we reached the airport. Seriously, if we were that desperate of finding Ninotchka, we would have gone to the airport instead and bought 2 tickets to Bali.
It's tiring but fun! Since we both ordered Fetucinne Carbonara, Chicken Cordon Bleu, Chocolate Lava Cake (no photo sadly), Ombre Cake, and Rainbow Cake! Ugh, eventhough we split them in two,.....but clearly my diet plan was ruined that day. Btw I'm feeling quite insecure lately hehe so please wait patiently for more photos. And I'll reply comments soon....
As for now I'm gonna continue reading my manga. Last photo's from Sally's instagram!





13 comments :

  1. want to eat that cakes! looks so yummy

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rainbow cake looks very delicious!! Your bangs are very cute too :)

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, cute blog u have and the Rainbow cake was so sweeett from here :D


    love from http://benyricardo.com/itsme!/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh you're adorable!

    i am a new follower!


    please drop by
    www.kenchanayoh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great post! The food looks yummy ^^ You look so cute :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! U have a very cute blog!) would you like to follow each other? I'll be very happy) kisses

    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. waw nice day in ninotchka dear! I wish I can go there but mom never let me go :( hmm

    I'm a new follower of you, you can check my blog and follow me if you like :) Gbu!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha i remember going to Ninotchka for a friend's treat. we got lost too. lovely photos!



    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! (Exclusive for Indonesian-based readers)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...