Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I want to touch you without hesitation, I blame the season

101_6747 101_6748 101_6764 101_6753 101_6751 101_6765

Thailand was awesoooooome! I really like everything there--well, except Pattaya and its prostitution, which somehow made me as a fellow woman sad. Shopping was beyond expectation, the clothes were nice and cheap (comes even cheaper if you're expert at bargaining) and came in small size (=__=;;) oh God, why.....Thai women are really small size and tall.
I'll definitely visit Thailand again, it would be great to shop till broke at Bangkok or enjoy the beach at Phuket. But right now, being home feels so nice! :D

9 comments :

  1. Love the blog, cuite outfit :)






    http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute pics, super cute you!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute pics!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful place! i'd love to visit thailand one day! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Want a summer scarf? Enter to win a $20 ScarvesDotNet Gift Certificate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your lovely comment... following!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great place! :D

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for following me :)
    the beach looks so nice and of course you too
    eheheeh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a nice place to visit! Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...