Sunday, July 29, 2012

Be Your Girl

101_7437 101_7440 101_7449

My first week at school! Senior year tastes bitter, just like Metronidazole my dad just gave me. on Saturday I went to the mall with friends, and be there until like, 23:00? Because Michella's parents were doing midnight shopping hehe. I had my piano exam today and I failed (ಥ⌣ಥ) haha my hands were shaking really hard because I was nervous as hell, no doubt that I'm not going to pass this grade. Nevermind, then. I think I should concentrate on my school more. Eeh btw, did I tell you? I won 3 giveaways recently (^◇^)人(^¬^) hehe by 3 awesome bloggers and coincidentally they are all from Singapore! Alicegrimoire, Sophie Willocq, and Miyake. 2 of the packages have arrived, I'm waiting for the last one (ღ˘⌣˘ღ). Have a nice day! As nice as my gif!

4 comments :

  1. ohh .. But my High School is yeah , bitter sweet? maybe you're not yet find the sweet? hehehe
    Hey, I hope that test going well. If you must do the re-test, GOODLUCK for you :) just be confidence.

    BTW, I love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute bag! i love the detail of the lace, pretty <3

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.coom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear I just give u an award, it's liebster! please check this: http://rheapunya.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely tops <3 The colar details is so lovely <3
    wanna follow each other?

    xoxo
    ayu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...