Sunday, June 24, 2012

Let me be with you

6 5 4 3 1 2
 Eeh I know my thighs are so big :'D diet is really hard, you know...especially on holiday. Above are the pics from my class' BBQ (and farewell) party hehe but I'm not talented in things cooking-related so my shifty brain told me to just stroll around and be in charge for documenting. My friend's house is really big o__O he got 1 big building for his house and another building for his guest. Anyway sorry for not being here for few days, I was really sick the other day, and I got to plan and prepare sooo much things right after I'm cured. And on Tuesday I'll be going to Thailand for vacation, so I guess I'll be on short break:)

16 comments :

  1. great shots!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems to be so fun! <3 btw, have a safe trip..Thailand's really a great great place for shopping
    I've followed your blog :)

    http://karinanovia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, Prisillia! Very pretty post<3 i love your blog:)
    come by and lets follow each other if you love to do dear@>---
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog, I like your style, everything is fine!
    If you like my blog, we can follow each other)))
    хохо
    Diana
    double-ganger.blogspot.com
    twitter
    facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same issue with my own thighs,
    gorgeous set of images though!

    Stop by and visit mine sometime, I'd love to know what you think<3
    Perhaps we could follow one another

    xo
    sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shots :D

    a photoblogger too
    Follow me back,
    JAL.

    Followed you as JAL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry as *JanangelicaL.. thanks!

      Delete
  7. hello! your blog is great... follow each other??? let me know ok! www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like so much this blog every time better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely pictures!! maybe could we follow each other?? :) wish u a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I think you look great, no need to go on diet! Life is too short to spend on diet, but instead spend it on the delicious food :) Love your smile in the pictures, I am your newest follower, stay in touch <3

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. seems like you had so much fun :)
    visit/follow my blog if you like :D

    xoxo,
    missingbee

    ReplyDelete
  12. really cool!!

    nishalooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...