Friday, February 24, 2012

BLUE

101_6536 101_6537  
“So I sing rain, rain go away, come again another day, When I say it’s okay to give a little hell to pay.” 

Pic was taken back in Singapore a year ago. I was searching for a random place to take photo then the result surprised me with Singapore Flyer appearance.
Aaaaand, some of you may have noticed the changes here. Well, I didn't mean to make this blog layout looks like a cutesy korean/japanese related but it turns out like it is......orz at least I've tried. Tomorrow I'm going to Indonesia Fashion Week. Ugh. It's my first fashion related exhibition (actually going there because a friend is participating on it) because I'm not used to things like that. Should dig out my rotten clothes on wardrobe, haven't dressed up nicely in a long time :'> would be such a shame to come to fashion exhibition with my worn-out tee....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...