Sunday, January 15, 2012

The school babbling post

Untitled-3 copy

(I know it's really late to post NYE firework photo but doesn't matter, got picture)
It's 11:30 PM and I'm in the middle of assignment-making. This world is crazy, what kind of socrery is this. School turtores me with loads of exams everyday 1 week straight starting tommorow when next week is only the second week after school started.
I think my head is going to explode just like fireworks above and I'm getting sleepy.....I think I'm going to make a glass of coffee. Just got less than 7 hours to sleep, in which I haven't studied physics and this shit isn't finished yet. I think I tend to cuss everytime I'm on my hard time....Oh well. 1 and half more years to enjoy school. I think I should cherish every single agony of it.
Oh no, more ramblings, I MUST get back into my school paper.
Good night.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...