Monday, January 16, 2012

Don't know what for

These days I'm feeling sibeh insecure, dunno why.
Just read Jacqueline Koh's post about her plastic surgery (+ the details, like, really detailed how it was done!) and I'm like...thinking of getting one HAHAHA which is kinda funny and impossible, because I don't even have enough money to buy my own clothes #okayguy.jpg. Anyway I just found out that all of my mood swing lately was caused by PMS. Sucks. Eventhough I'm a truly gemini and my mood does change every minute, but the tummy ache and the pressure from school have just made it 3 times worse.
2012
2014
2013

I think I'll just stick to my diet plan and photoshop right now *still being jialat about figure matter*.
Btw really hope the last pic of mine haunts your dream tonight hehe #trollface.jpg. Gotta study chemistry, signing off!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...