Saturday, October 15, 2011

Take me out tonight 
Where there's music and there's people 
And they're young and alive 
Driving in your car
I never never want to go home 
Because I haven't got one 
Anymore
101_2346
101_2432
101_2438
101_2341
101_2437


***
I got my report card for mid-term 2 days ago and it was pretty good, at least I've survived a quarter year of my 11th grade and 8 months more to go out from this living hell. Home atmosphere doesn't go out so well recently, it goes worse than ever, thank God none of 2 pressures above kills me. But I think I'm sick enough to die. Depressed. Internet is bitching these days, (not to mention the people who do the same on my timeline) heehee, the point is, these weeks life was being really boring and tiring and lacking of sleeptime. And I  need some shelter :')

1 comment :

  1. oh i love the Smiths !! and cool pictures :)

    http://veronikaflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...